Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental care focused on the appearance of the smile and truly allowing the patient to lead the way; every aspect pertaining to the appearance of the mouth, teeth, and gums can be customized and designed to fit your liking.
At Harvey Dental in Kinston, NC, you are our priority. We want you to walk into our office and feel confident that you’ll be taken care of. With a team dedicated to ensuring you leave with a brighter smile than when you arrived, you can be assured you are in great hands. Call today to see what we can do for you, or book online whenever you’re ready!
Chips and cracks in your teeth can pull attention away from what is otherwise a perfect smile! With our bonding procedure, your smile will be in great shape in no time.
- First, we will shade match our composite material to blend with the color of your tooth.
- We will then apply the material to the affected area and smooth it out as much as possible.
- The composite will be bonded to the tooth under a curing light, allowing it to harden into a durable, strong finish.
- Finally, we will polish the area and only say the work is done when the composite integrates seamlessly into your tooth.
Teeth whitening is an affordable, easy, and effective cosmetic procedure that can brighten your smile tremendously. While all those whitening products sold in stores may be tempting, they will never reach the results you’re looking for; what’s worse is that some may actually be damaging to your enamel!
Our in-office whitening procedure is quick and capable of lifting the shade of your teeth dramatically in one treatment. Just sit back, relax, and allow the product to do its work.
- A specially formulated gel will be painted onto your teeth.
- An LED light will be used to activate the treatment to safely remove staining and discoloration while universally whitening the tooth color.
- The gel will be cleansed from the tooth and removed, leaving you with a beautiful new smile.
To extend the effects of this appointment, we recommend that you avoid foods and beverages that are prone to cause staining. This includes:
- Dark soda
- Colored candy
- Vibrant fruits
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the surface of your teeth to conceal staining, discoloration, minor alignment problems, and even make your teeth appear longer. Porcelain is a non-porous material resistant to future staining, making them a great option to brighten your smile long-term.
When well maintained, veneers can last for up to 15 years! We recommend that you avoid items like ice cubes or hard candies to ensure they don’t break; of course, you must also continue brushing and flossing regularly to ensure your oral health.
A ridge augmentation is a treatment performed to retain the appearance of your gums and jaw following tooth extraction. Not only does this restore the width and height of your alveolar ridge, but it makes it easy to perform a restoration with an implant when you’re ready.
- To perform this procedure, we will pack the empty socket left by the removed tooth with bone grafting material (this may be synthetic bone, donated bone, or bone harvested from a different part of your body).
- The area is then sutured closed by gum tissue and allowed time to heal.
- Once the area has recovered, we may begin planning for dental implant placement.
Dentistry For Patients That Love To Smile
Being a great dentist office is more than just the services provided or technology utilized in the office; it’s about the smiles and laughs shared between the dental care providers and their patients.
Harvey Dental is dedicated to making your visit with us a great one! When you are planning your cosmetic procedure or undergoing treatment, we hope to make your experience one of a kind. Our kind, compassionate, and friendly team members love getting to meet you and your family members; it’s our passion to support you in reaching your smile goals and build lasting relationships along the way.
Call today to book your visit or schedule an appointment online!